Our certified installers guarantee the installation of every Techno Metal Post.
The installation and long term performance of each pile is critical. All Techno Metal Post of Albany's installers undergo rigorous theoretical and practical training. This training allows us to guarantee our work and your peace of mind.
Techno Metal Post designs and manufactures all of our installation equipment in-house to assure quality and long term performance.
Techno Metal Posts eliminate the unknowns .
Techno Metal Post's engineering team has developed a fool-proof technology that measures the final bearing capacity of each pile during installation. The field measurements for every pier anchor installed in the ground are analyzed and stamped by Techno Metal Post of Albany's staff engineers. This workflow process provides indisputable engineering data to clients, contractors and regional building departments.
Techno Metal Post of Albany has created relationships with various local building and zoning departments that ensure construction approval. In most cases, no foundation inspection is necessary – just submit our engineering report!
Techno Metal Post of Albany brings quality to every aspect of your project. Our team of technicians, ongoing training programs, installation machinery and product line, make it easy for us to stand behind our work and your project from start to finish.
- Only genuine Techno Metal Post piers are uniquely manufactured using structural steel according to ASTM A500 grade C, CAN/CSA-G40.21-98 and CSA W47.1 standards.
- Hot-dip galvanized according to CSA-G164M-92, i.e. a minimum of 610 g/m², our posts are protected from corrosion. Proprietary cathodic protection systems are available for use in harsh soils and environments from our Techno Protection division.
- Our posts are load tested according to ASTM-D1143 and ASTM-D3689 standards in a variety of soil types around the world. No other helical pile manufacturer can install and substantiate this claim. Post bearing capacity is confirmed on site using the installation machinery and in situ test benches when required and certified with field-generated engineering reports at the job site.
- The Techno Metal Post Helical Foundation System, recently received an evaluation report (ESR#3418) from ICC Evaluation Service (ICC-ES), providing evidence that piles and brackets manufactured and installed by Techno Metal Post meet code requirements.
- Our helical piles are designed to resist axial and lateral strains calculated by applying a safety factor. Their helical design maximizes the load bearing capacity of soil.
Frequently Asked Questions about Techno Metal Post.
Are Techno Metal Posts Permanent?
How much load can a Techno Metal Post bear?
I’m not sure how much of a load my project will generate. Can you help me figure it out?
What happens if you hit rocks?
What if the ground is frozen?
How deep do you drill the piles?
Do I still need a footing inspection?
Other companies with similar or borrowed helical drilling technology cannot legally certify pile installations with engineering reports for construction without a building department inspector present at the job site.
How do I file a permit with Techno Metal Posts as part of my project?
How can I attach my structure to Techno Metal Posts?
We also custom fabricate welded connectors very quickly, and on-site, for special applications.
How long does it take to install a Techno Metal Post?
Do I need to worry about corrosion?
What’s with the green sleeve?
Our exclusive sleeve floats on the shaft of helical pile preventing frozen soil from moving the Techno Metal Post during seasonal movement.
Only GENUINE Techno Metal Posts have this proprietary, patented, technology.
How much do they cost?
Your competitors seem to have similar technology - why should we go with TMP Albany?
Some of our competitors obtained installation equipment through an aquisition in an effort to add to their service line. But having equipment and knowing how to use it are two vastly different things – as is the quality of post placed into the ground.
Where imitator products use thin spray-on galvanizing, only genuine Techno Metal Posts employ our patented, proprietary post sleeve along with a thick hot-dipped galvanized coating to combat ground corrosion and movement caused by freeze, thaw or drought conditions.
A foundation is a permanent installation. Why would you risk anything less than calling Techno Metal Post of Albany for your helical pile needs?
These are our promises to you:
1. Notice. We'll give you timely and appropriate notice describing any personal information we're collecting, how we'll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
Through our website, Techno Metal Post of Albany may collect information that can identify you, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other similar information ("Your Information") when you voluntarily submit it to us or when it is submitted to us by a representative of your organization. We may use Your Information to provide you with our products and/or services, respond to requests you may make of us, better understand your needs and improve our services and product offering, and share information with you about our products and services.
Any other information transferred by you in connection with your visit to this site ("Other Information" - that is, information that cannot be used to identify you) may be included in databases owned and maintained by Techno Metal Post of Albany or its agents. Techno Metal Post of Albany retains all rights to these databases and the information contained in them. Other Information we collect may include your IP Address and other information gathered through our weblogs and cookies (see more about Technology below).
2. Choice. We'll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we'll respect the choices you make.
Techno Metal Post of Albany will offer individuals the opportunity to choose (opt-out) whether their personal information is (a) to be disclosed to a non-agent third party, or (b) to be used for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual.
3. Onward Transfers (to Third Parties). If we transfer your personal information, we'll take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
Should we need to transfer your personal information we will obtain assurances from the third parties that they will safeguard your personal information consistent with this Policy. If we learn that an agent is using or disclosing personal information in a manner that is contrary to this Policy, we will take reasonable steps to prevent or stop it. (See more about Third Parties below)
4. Access. We'll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
You'll have the option to correct any of Your Information that is inaccurate within the boundaries specified in the Safe Harbor Principles.
5. Security. We'll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We know that this is important to you and it is also important to us.
6. Data integrity. We'll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate and relevant.
We will collect only as much of Your Information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won't use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent. We will correct any personal information inaccuracies that you report to us.
7. Enforcement. We'll regularly review how we're meeting these privacy promises.
More About Technology
Our website may use a technology called a "cookie." A cookie is a piece of information that our webserver sends to your computer (actually to your browser file) when you access a website. Then when you return to our site, it will detect whether you have one of our cookies on your computer. Our cookies may help provide additional functionality to the site and help us analyze site usage more accurately. For instance, our site may set a cookie on your browser that keeps you from needing to re-enter a password more than once during a visit to the site.
Our sites may use a technology known as pixel tracking - sometimes called single-pixel gifs or web beacons - that allow a site to collect web log information. A pixel tracker is a graphic on a web page or in an e-mail message designed to track pages viewed or messages opened. Web log information is gathered when you visit our website by the computer that hosts our website (called a "webserver"). The webserver automatically recognizes some non-personal information, such as the date and time you visited our site, the pages you visited, the website you came from, the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using (e.g., Windows), and the domain name and address of your Internet service provider. We may also include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages in order to determine whether messages have been opened.
Our website may use Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses. An IP Address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet. Generally, an IP address changes each time you connect to the Internet (it is a "dynamic" address). Note, however, that if you have a broadband connection, depending on your individual circumstance, it is possible that your IP Address that we collect, or even perhaps a cookie we use, may contain information that could be deemed identifiable. This is because with some broadband connections your IP Address doesn't change (it is "static") and could be associated with your personal computer. We use your IP address to report aggregate information on use and to help improve the website.
More About Third Parties
As a convenience to our visitors, our Website may contain links to other sites that we believe may contain useful information. The policies and procedures we described here do not apply to those sites. We suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their privacy, security, data collection, and distribution policies.
Last updated: 18 October 2012 | 14:59:12
About TMP- Albany - Matt and Will